Skip to main content
Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore Event Calendar

Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore Event Calendar

Search
Calendar Home
Main Website
  
Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore Event Calendar > Events Calendar > Mind-ing Matters w/ Coach APOP  

Events Calendar: Mind-ing Matters w/ Coach APOP

Version HistoryVersion History
|
Export Event

Title

Mind-ing Matters w/ Coach APOP

Location

Annex - South

Start Time

9/30/2019 7:00 PM

End Time

9/30/2019 8:15 PM

All Day Event

 

Event Price

$11.11

Register Here

 

Description

It has been written that life and death is in the power of the tongue. In other words, the things you speak may come to life, and manifest in your life and affairs.

If your words are powerful, then how powerful is your mind or brain? It is my belief that not only are words powerful, but the mind is equally potent. Essentially the words you speak, and what you allow to enter your mind go hand in hand.

If humans only utilize 10 percent of the brain’s power, what happens to the other 90 percent? Do we all possess the power to be Super Humans, be magicians and make magic?

In this session I will discuss a term called “Mind-ing”. And how the brain should be likened to a garden where you the Gardner must prune, fertilize, monitor the health of, provide tools to strengthen, relax and cleanse your mind for it to be utilized in the most optimal manner. Which will allow you to flourish, manifest, and grow into greater spirituality.

This topic will be used in an upcoming podcast, so the session will be recorded.

Contact: 404-255-5207 or email: apopible@gmail.com;
Instagram: @apopible

Image

 

Recurrence

 

Workspace

Featured

Yes

Use

 

Category

 
Approval Status Approved
 

Attachments

Minding Signed by MissB.jpg    
Content Type: Event
Version: 2.0
Created at 8/6/2019 4:07 PM by Patricia Wallenberg
Last modified at 8/16/2019 12:38 PM by Patricia Wallenberg