WE are a work in progress. Life is ever-evolving and so are we! The idea that we are supposed to have all the answers, every step of the way can make this journey feel more challenging. ReVIVE and THRIVE is a weekly group session designed to give you a space to renew and navigate life with the energy and support to reach your highest potential. Using various tools; some of the African diaspora, plus practices introduced by the group leader and co-created exercises, we will learn, explore and grow together!
This group welcomes ALL people. Period! Join us every other Tuesday, beginning May 14th, 7pm - 9pm. Bring yourself as you are, the only requirement is an open mind. $10 per session.
Free Preview session May 3rd 7pm to 8:30pm!
First paid session, May 14.
For more information, contact Christina Alexis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save The Dates
Free Intro Date: Friday, May 3rd 7-8:30pm
Tuesday evenings from 7pm to 9pm:
May 14th & 28th
June 11th & 25th
July 9th, 23rd, & 30th
August 13th & 27th
September 10th & 24th
October 8th & 22nd
November 5th & 18th
Christina Alexis is a facilitator and guide with nearly a decade of experience. With an inspirational vibe and down-to-earth personality, Christina will lead the ReVIVE and THRIVE bi-weekly sessions engaging all types of individuals, with a set of common themes in focus:
1) Healing: Providing healing space w/a focus on self-empowerment using various cultural traditions, practices and co-created exercises
2) Voice: Creating a safe, supportive space to share experiences
3) Unity: Convening a diverse group of individuals
4) Shared Space: Curating a healthy and inspiring space for healing and self-exploration
5) Equity and Access: Providing affordable access to healing
6) Resources and Tools: Ensuring resources and tools are provided that promote growth in all facets of a person’s life
7) Restorative Practices: Engaging people in lifelong and potentially life-changing practices
8) Intention setting: Helping people maintain the path to life goals that will catalyze personal success
It can be helpful to hear perspectives from people who are not familiar with our circumstances and who have had different life experiences.
This bi-weekly session has the potential to help transform relationships, inspire action, build self-love and elevate compassion for those participating and for the people they interact with and influence…and more!